Pave the path to adventure in the Timberland White Ledge Mid Waterproof hiking boot. This men’s boot is waterproof to keep your feet dry and its rubber outsole provides excellent traction so you can focus on the trail. You’re sure to have a positive outdoor experience when you have this Timberland waterproof boot on your feet. A removable, dual-density, EVA footbed provides comfort and is perforated for additioanl air circulation. This Timberland boot features a durable rubber outsole with the B.S.F.P.TM motion efficiency system, which involves lugs that are strategically placed to follow the curved center of pressure path and the four natural motions of your foot – braking, supporting, flexing and propelling to provide improved traction and longer wearing performance. Be the master of your terrain with the Timberland White Ledge Mid Waterproof!
- Cushioned EVA footbed provides underfoot comfort and disperses shock
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Premium waterproof leather upper
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed