Designed to enhance mobility and maintain foot health in assignments that require prolonged standing or extensive walking in warm to hot climates on varied terrain.
- Key Benefit: Maximum Protection = Maximum Comfort
- Guarantee – Your feet will feel better or your money back!
- Proudly MADE in the USA | North Carolina
- Thorlos clinically-tested padding under the ball and heel provides maximum protection from friction, the primary cause of blisters, and impact protection where needed most
- Constructed with THOR•LON fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet
- Cushioning over the toes to help protect against “boot bang” on your toes (black toe)
- Flat knit instep and cushioning in arch for better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfort
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate your foot
- Fiber Contents: 62% Exclusive THOR•WICK, 19% Exclusive THOR•LON, 14% nylon, 5% spandex