Our revolutionary new PowerflexEco fabric is now performance enhancing. Made with 78% ECONYL, a nylon fiber made from 100% regenerated nylon from pre and post-consumer yarn waste, Powerflex Eco retains its shape up to 10X longer than traditional swimwear fabrics. It’s resistant to chlorine, sagging, and bagging. It also offers 4X the compression of standard fabrics and is twice as strong. Powerflex Eco – good for the environment, even better for swimmers.
- 78% Econyl (Recycled Nylon)/22% Lycra XTRA LIFETM fiber
- Speedo’s PowerFLEX Eco fabric is made with 78% Econyl, a nylon fabric of 100% regenerated nylon from pre and post consumer waste
- Retains its shape up to 10X longer than traditional swimwear fabrics
- Offers 4X the compression of standard fabrics
- 30% more resistant to fiber breakage in chlorine compared to PowerFLEX
- Good for the environment, even better for swimmers